Friday, April 1, 2011

Some new stuff!

Hey, so I've been working on lots of new stuff! I've done some bows which are to the right, as the piece of the week, and I've been doing some waffle cone ice creams which will be up next week, and I made some smore's for my friend for her half birthday. I sadly don't have pictures of those though.
I've been working a lot on my Allison's Wallets contest entry which must be food related. I'm doing Hershey's, and it still has some work that needs to be done. I'll post a picture of that when it's done.

Also! For those of you that have a Robert's nearby, you can go to 'Ladies Night Out' this Saturday which is tomorrow night starting at 6:00 P.M. I think. They have little crafts you can make and take for free! They also have fun things like contests and things. At least where I live.

So have fun crafting!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment